We are ready to welcome you to our Sunday services and for this to happen we must follow the necessary recommendations of the official protocol given by the State Government.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE EVERY WEEK using the RSVP link located at the bottom of this page. Please help us to better prepare by registering online no later than Thursday of each week. It's important to let us know the number of people attending with you that Sunday. This will allow us to have your seats ready, sanitized, and at a safe distance.
1. Seating for up to 55 people will be allowed in the service.
2. Services will last between 60 to 75 minutes.
3. High risk groups associated with diseases such as hypertension, diabetes or other autoimmune diseases should refrain from attending.
4. Children under the age of 12 are allowed to come under the responsibility of their parents, must stay with their family and follow the protocols (classes are suspended during this time).
5. Limit personal contact entering and leaving the service, and practice social distancing at all times.
6. Everyone should enter with a properly worn mask, which should be worn at all times while on the premises.
7. When entering the property, please go to the sanitizing area located under the tent for temperature checks and hand sanitizing. You will not be allowed to enter if your temperature is above 37° (98.6 F) or if showing signs of cold or flu.
8. Before entering the church building, sanitize the soles of your shoes.
9. Our ushers will lead you to your assigned seats.
10. Our seats will have the required space suggested by the authorities to maintain a safe distance. Families will be seated together.
11. There will be a designated entrance and exit allowing for the safe flow of traffic.
Our facilities will be properly disinfected before each service to maintain a clean and safe space for all who attend.