We are ready to welcome you to our Sunday services and we ask you to please follow the necessary recommendations of the official protocol given by the State Government.
1. Seating for up to 55 people will be allowed in the service.
2. Services will last between 60 to 75 minutes.
3. High risk groups associated with diseases such as hypertension, diabetes or other autoimmune diseases should refrain from attending.
4. Children under the age of 12 are allowed to come under the responsibility of their parents, must stay with their family and follow the protocols.
5. Limit personal contact entering and leaving the service, and practice social distancing at all times.
6. Everyone should enter with a properly worn mask, which should be worn at all times while on the premises.
7. Before entering the church, please have your temperature checked and sanitize your hands. You will not be allowed to enter if your temperature is above 37° (98.6 F) or if showing signs of cold or flu.
8. Before entering the church building, sanitize the soles of your shoes.
9. Our ushers will lead you to your assigned seats.
10. Our seats will have the required space suggested by the authorities to maintain a safe distance. Families will be seated together.
11. Please be cautious and responsible as you exit the building.
Our facilities will be properly disinfected before each service to maintain a clean and safe space for all who attend.